That’s why we termed ASP.NET as a subset of the .NET Framework. To put it simply, ASP.NET Core is a newer version of ASP.NET released as open source to the community. It can be executed in a number of different web browsers and every type of operating system, whether it’s Windows, macOS, or Linux.
- ASP.NET has many advantages and benefits that can be enjoyed to their fullest potential after you’ve built a web application or web service using the framework.
- To clear the concept, let us take an example of a shopping cart.
- On top of the three key components in the framework, it also extends .NET with other tools to make life easier for a web developer.
- He has more than 10 years of experience in managing large transformation programs for Fortune 500 clients across verticals such as Banking, Finance, Insurance, Healthcare, Telecom and others.
- The framework is built to work with the standard HTTP protocol, which is the standard protocol used across all web applications.
It consists of a large number of controls such as text boxes, buttons, and labels for assembling, configuring, and manipulating code to create HTML pages. Additionally, ASP.NET comes with several powerful out-of-the-box features like early binding, just-in-time compilation, caching services, and native optimization. Many alternative platforms either don’t have these features at all, or they require you to download additional plugins or addons in order to extend this functionality into your project. http://idea-ukhta.ru/index.php?id=109 While this extended functionality is great on the surface, it can begin to make your web application “bloated”, requiring more processing power and reducing speeds as a result. As a web and app development company,Share IT is responsible for creating code that “tells” websites and application how to operate. In our company, we usually build apps, services, and websites from the ground up, which means that we pay extra attention to how our products are going to communicate with the end-users.
Classic ASP – Active Server Pages
Founded in 1987, Keene Systems Inc. custom builds software development solutions to improve your business operations. The investment will be well worth it, in the long run, giving you a competitive advantage. The best thing about ASP.NET is that it gives its users full control of their development.
ASP.NET is an open-source web framework for building web apps on the .NET (dotNET) framework. It is created by Microsoft and version 1.0 was released in 2002 to allow developers to build dynamic web apps, services, and sites. The framework is built to work with the standard HTTP protocol, which is the standard protocol used across all web applications. Microsoft recommends dealing with dynamic program code by using the code-behind model, which places this code in a separate file or in a specially designated script tag.
Loved by developers, used by thousands around the world!